Alan Sondheim on Wed, 20 Apr 2011 04:56:19 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Talk on electronic literature at WVU

.

Talk on electronic literature at WVU

http://www.alansondheim.org/wvutalk.mp3

Disclaimer: Lots of facts wrong, forgot to mention a lot of people, very
tired when speaking, broke into giggles, want to thank everyone for
tolerating me, apologies if you're forgotten, I really was serious, had
something to eat, was improvised with projections from texts and a brief
encounter with Second Life, tried to make "eye contact" with the audience,
think maybe it was "I contact," messed up a bit on the files, got more
facts wrong, people encouraging giggling, went really well.