J. Lehmus on Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:29:11 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [pub] Pub: Linguablanca webmag issue #4

Issue #4 of Linguablanca webmagazine is now available on-line at:

http://linguablanca.sevcom.com

I features etchings by Patrick Garner, digitally manipulated photography
by Curtis Carlson and Gene Maruszewski, and some sub-urban imagery by J.
Lehmus.

This new publication is chiefly focused on independent visual work, and
every attempt is being made to keep it appearing on a bi-weekly basis.

I hope you find it interesting. Submissions are welcome. Please send your
proposals to jlehmus@sdf-eu.org. Thanks.

Regards,
Jukka Lehmus
editor &c