Andrej Tisma on Tue, 07 Dec 1999 20:26:55 +0100

Re: Syndicate: Exploring Beograd, Serbska, and the Former Yugoslavia.

Dear Patrick,
If your "area of interest" is Novi Sad (Serbia) too, I am open for your
research.
Andrej

--
ANDREJ TISMA is Novi Sad (Yugoslavia) based artist, art critic and
curator. Since the early '70s mail-artist and networker. Founder of