MediaArtLab of SCCA, Moscow on Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:55:35 +0300

Syndicate: Art via Video- collaboration

Dear collegues,
"Art via Video" studio ownes a unique video archive on
contemporary art in Moscow (starting from 1994), which is being constantly
updated.
Inviting art-critics, directors and artists to contribute, we make films on
artists, learning programmes, experimental TV works and video chronicles of
Moscow art-life.
We hope to extend our activity presenting our work internationally/
We will be glad to establish contacts with all pesons and/or organisations to
whom it may be interesting.
We'll be gratefull for any relevant information.
Curator - Julia Ovchinnikova
e-mail:sccamsk@transts.ru
Thank you!