Aleksandar Gubas on 9 Nov 99 16:21:28 MET

Syndicate: a correction

-------twiddle@eunet.yu wrote:
It is true that for some reason they did not include the second passage in
their Serbian language news bulletin, but you COULD HEAR the words of the same
SezamPro's administrator (in Serbian) in all major news broadcasts of the
radio B2-92 that day...
* I couldn't hear - I was not in Belgrade.:-) So I had to read it on the Web.
But OK, I admit my mistake and I sincerely apologize to B2-92 for that.
However, it doesn't change my opinion about the B2 heights.
Aleksandar Gubas