Videomedeja on Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:13:50 +0200

Syndicate: FOURTH INTERNATIONAL VIDEO SUMMIT VIDEOMEDEJA

JUGOSLOVENSKO UDRU_ENJE ZA VIDEO UMETNOST VIDEOMEDEJA
YUGOSLAV VIDEO ART ASSOCIATION VIDEOMEDEJA

21000 Novi Sad, Jevrejska 4/I, Yugoslavia
tel/fax: +381/(0)21/621-308
e-mail: videomed@fodns.opennet.org

We herewith inform you that all the members of Jugoslav Video Art
Association VIDEOMEDEJA ( JUZVU VideoMedeja ) continue with our work, and
at the moment we are getting ready for 4th festival of VideoMedeja, in
Decembar this year.

FOURTH INTERNATIONAL VIDEO SUMMIT VIDEOMEDEJA

3 - 5 December, 1999

The International video summit has been promoting the work of female
artists on the international cultural scene for four years now. This year's
VideoMedeja will take place from 3rd to the 5th December, 1999. The
suggested, but non-obligatory topic of the festival is "Survival", as one
of the dominant and receantly very present subject in YU art. It is also a
part of everyday's life with its diverse aspects, such as daily
existention, ecological problems and the integrity of human being in
relation to the rules of the global tecnology.

Categories:
1. Video work
2. Video installation
3. Performance
4. CD - ROM

Deadline: 25th of October, 1999.

The work must be made during the past two years.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Complete regulations and ENTRY FORMS you will be able to find at the new
festival website in a couple of days:

http://www.videomedeja.org.yu

Completed ENTRY FORMS you can send by e-mail on our e-mail address:

YUGOSLAV VIDEO ART ASSOCIATION VIDEOMEDEJA
21 000 Novi Sad, Jevrejska 4/I, Yugoslavia
tel/fax:  + 381/(0)21/621-308
e-mail: videomed@fodns.opennet.org
( In case you cannot reach the opennet we also send you the personal e-mail
address of our secretary, Silvija Camber, through which can contact us ):

chambsil@EUnet.yu

                                                                      Kind
regards,

Silvija Camber