Slobodan Markovic on Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:44:02 +0200

Re: Syndicate: targets again

> The other reason is that this mark is invented and promoted by the regime
> itself, and it's some kind of trademark for demonstrations against NATO,
> which actually support the regime and ARE organized by the regime.

    Oh, there's also one funny thing regarding the target signs...  :-))

    A few weeks ago, here in Belgrade, I saw a small kid riding bicycle
    and wearing socks with target signs! I could not believe it - it was
    very cool - so unreal... :-)) I thought for myself - Gosh, what would
    they come up with if war was lasting for some more time... maybe we
    would have even pants or condoms with target signs (apart from already
    made bunch of pens, lighters and T-shirts).

    Greetings,

              Slobodan Markovic (mailto:twiddle@eunet.yu)