Joel S Bachar on Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:09:32 -0700 (PDT)

Syndicate: microcinema.com

Hello!

We are in the process of constructing and developing our new
www.microcinema.com
website and we would really like to have your input as to how we can make
this site useful to *you*!
Won't you please visit the site and fill out our online form which will
help us develop this site to its greatest potential?
Thank you for your consideration.

Joel

Joel S. Bachar, Blackchair Productions
"Independent Exposure," Seattle Independent Film & Video Consortium
2318 Second Ave., PMB#313-A, Seattle, WA 98121/phone: (206) 568-6051
http://www.blackchair.com
http://www.microcinema.com