Arthur Bueno on Thu, 09 Sep 1999 14:50:17 +0200

Re: Syndicate: B92 - VOICE OF SORO

From: "Jirka Jiracek" <jirka.jiracek@ecn.cz>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:48:23 +001

Strange kind of paranoia.

Can you prove that
> Soros Foundation, which through its Open Society Funds and
> Foundations controls a surprisingly large sector of the media in
> some eastern European countries.
?
 Do you have some concrete examples
of countries and type and name of concrete media controlled by "Open
Society Funds and Foundations"? Do you or did you live in one of
those countries during last few  years?  I am affraid you really do
not know the situation and this ridiculous statement sounds like a
real bullshit for people living in central and eastern Europe.

Regards

Jirka

Arthur Bueno
V2_Organisatie Rotterdam