Arthur Bueno on Tue, 07 Sep 1999 14:50:12 +0200

Re: Syndicate: im98 - archives

The archive of the mailinglist is back online for some weeks now, only with
the exclusion of the worst Kosovo months. (see the URL in the footer). If
you are looking for a specific posting you may want to use the
search-engine on the v2 homepage (www.v2.nl)

>Dear syndicalists,
>last year there was a call for participation in the Incongrous Meetings
>project, as far as I remember it was circulated on the Syndicate list as
>well.
>I would need the text of the call. If somebody has it, please forward it
to me.

>I vote for having back the Syndicate archives,
>greetings,
>Bálint Anna

Arthur Bueno
V2_Organisatie Rotterdam