porculus on Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:44:36 +0200

Re: Syndicate: reopen the archive!

> i asked myself why open the archive?

i would make counter archive in advance, cause how you could know ted
byfield never go in the moon, yes very soon he would try to make us to
believe his name sound as armstrong who didn't in any case walk on the
moon and as you know it's human to fill in confusion by another one and so
on and so much the humans invent the free market which is welknown is an
huge consensus to request an equivalent rating of our approximation and so
much suddenly even the freedom is possible cause of course armstrong
jupping and struggle on the moon as a mad in his camisole as a straight
jacket is a paragon of the freedom itself here down on the earth: do you
imagine that we have change the old freedom as a young and wellbred naked
girl for a sexless bounced michelin bibendum. remember.