Wieland Hoehne on Tue, 6 Jul 1999 11:01:33 +0100

Syndicate: Kasseler Dokumentarfilm- & Videofest

Dear film- & videomakers,

this years 16th Kasseler Dokumentarfilm & Videofest will be presented 17 -
21 November 1999. The Kasseler Dokumentarfilm & Videofest is a festival,
which aims at providing insight into current international documentary
filming and video work. We intend to present critical, ambitious and
entertaining documentary films and videos committed to both reports on
current affairs and off-beat topics. The video section of the Kasseler
Dokumentarfilm- & Videofest is also interested in experimental and artistic
videos, which reveal the use of video specific means.

Apart from the film and video programme we exhibit (media) installations
and sculptures as well. Suggestions are welcome. Please ask for application
forms and for details of conditions.

Please send your work(s) (VHS or U-matic-copy) for the preselection not
later than 15th of August 1999 and fill out the entry form. You will find
the entry form on our www-page as an AcrobatReader-File. If you have any
problems with this file please give us a short message, and we will send
the entry form by snail-mail.

http://www.filmladen.de/dokfest

Should you require more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes

Wieland Hoehne
Gerhard Wissner

16. Kasseler Dokumentarfilm- & Videofest
17 - 21 November 1999

http://www.filmladen.de/dokfest
dokfest@filmladen.de

Wieland Hoehne [hoehne@filmladen.de]