Bojana Pejic on Wed, 07 Jul 1999 14:20:00 +0200

Syndicate: MEDIA &WAR 2/1

Dear Syndicalists,

here is a text by a film critic from Belgrade, Goran Gocic, which I've got
long ago but did not post it so far.

May be it is still not late to read as it appoaches the media and war
issues. All opponions expressed by the author of the text are not
necessaryly shared by the sender (myself) but it think it is worth reading
it.

bojana pejic