Inke Arns on Sun, 20 Jun 1999 01:23:50 +0200

Re: Syndicate: moral responsibility

*Tilt*, *tilt* ... Could we please get back to the guilt vs. responsibility
question?

Thanks to Jennifer for posting this initial quote, and thanks to everybody
who jumped in on the "moral responsibility". Very, very enlightening
indeed. I've been hesitating to join in...