ichael . benson on Sun, 20 Jun 1999 02:07:25 +0000

Re: Syndicate: moral responsibility

> >The entirety of which I still haven't been able to really get out of him.

> funny sentence!

"your constant unfounded sarcasms betray your lust for confirmation of
what you already hold to be the truth."

So's that. Whew!

> >The difference is he says he completely understands and knows my view.

> never said that, sorry.

What's this:

"we've all been thru this before, I know your point of view, you know
mine, we know all of it."

Or do I misunderstand you when you say you 'know all of it"? Does
it mean, "I only know, like, *some* of it"?

Is it getting too late? Should we all go to sleep, clean the
synapses? Or what?

Zzzzzzzzzz,
MB

Michael Benson  <michael.benson@pristop.si>