Inke Arns on Sun, 20 Jun 1999 01:47:05 +0200

Re: Syndicate: moral responsibility

At 23:02 19.06.99 +0000, michael.benson@pristop.si wrote:

>But on second thought, I don't really believe it. I'm curious what
>people might think, though. Why are there so few Bosniaks on
>syndicate and nettime? Is it because they don't really have any
>enthusiasm left to communicate with a Europe, or a world, that let
>them down? Or am I wrong -- are there a lot on Syndicate?

there are 4 .ba addresses subscribed to the Syndicate -- and perhaps more
disguised as .orgs, .nets, .coms .  I don't know...

best wishes,
inke

49.(0)30.3136678 | inke@berlin.snafu.de | http://www.v2.nl/~arns/
mikro: http://www.mikro.org | Syndicate: http://www.v2.nl/syndicate