Ana Peraica on Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:15:42 +0100

Syndicate: Fw: ibrahim rugova killed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Marta Smolikova <marta.smolikova@osf.cz>
To: Ana Peraica <ana.peraica@st.tel.hr>
Date: 1999. o?ujak 30 16:22
Subject: Re:

Yes, it was confirmed  in Czech TV news.

marta

Yesterday croatian news gave that informations, but I could not find it
elsewhere.  Really sad about that fact. Big lost for this whole area.

ana

ps. shipsa nona to those who did it!

<ana.peraica@st.tel.hr>
> To:            "syndicate V2" <syndicate@aec.at>
> Date:          Tue, 30 Mar 1999 00:22:06 +0200

> Is it true Ibrahim Rugova was killed with other Kosovo leaders in hostage?
That was surely the most charming person of all Balkan politiscians. At
least he didn't need someone else to write his speac>