scca on Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:44:57 +0200 (MET DST)

Syndicate: Re:sSyndicate: a thought from Sarajevo

scca wrote:

  Dear all,

  I can see that it has been very hot on the Syndicate list these days. So
  many different messages, I can't read them all. I would just like to say
  that I fully agree with what Marko Peljhan said. It is exactly what I was
  saying, only in a more direct way. I also think that it might be useless at
  this moment to try and convince our friends from Serbia that they suffer
  from the same syndrome as the Germans fifty years ago. As Hitler succeded
  in convincing Germans that a real Arian is tall, beauutiful, blonde, with
  blue eyes - and himself was short, ugly, black-haired, with brown eyes, why
  shouldn't Milosevic succed in explaining Serbs that NATO are criminals and
  that they (Serbs) are fighting for a just cause.
  I am really sorry about that.

  good luck to all of you

  Enes Zlatar

dear Enes Zlatar
are you speaking in your own behalf or in a behalf of scca . If you spoke in your own behalf than
change identity in preferences of your browser (if you know how)