Zvonimir Bakotin on Sun, 28 Mar 1999 09:12:20 +0100 (GMT+0100)

Syndicate: 30 years after...

		 Ev'rybody's talking about
             Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism,
                      Ragism, Tagism,
           This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m.
         All we are saying is give peace a chance.
         All we are saying is give peace a chance.

                           C'mon
           Ev'rybody's talking about ministers,
                   Sinisters, banisters.
             And canisters, Bishops, Fishops,
         Rabbis, and Pop eyes, Bye bye, bye byes.
         All we are saying is give peace a chance.
         All we are saying is give peace a chance.

                    Let me tell you now
           Revolution, Evolution, masturbation,
         Flagellations, regulation, integrations,
               meditations, United Nations,
                     Congratulations.

                 Ev'rybody's talking about
           John and Yoko, Timmy Leary, Rosemary,
        Tommy Smothers, Bobby Dylan, Tommy Cooper,
               Derek Taylor, Normal Mailer,
               Alan Ginsberg, Hare Krishna,
                       Hare Krishna.
         All we are saying is give peace a chance

Give Peace A Chance
	John Lennon 1969

What to say today, 30 years after, United Nations Congratulations...