s.cr.a.m. on Fri, 26 Mar 1999 20:02:48 -0800

Re: RHIZOME_RAW: SPENDING TIME IN BOMB SHELTER

> And we fuck mother to Clinton, Solana, Clark and other
> scums for their lies and threats.

As you probably know NATO, and not the US alone, are bombing Serbia. For
your information NATO consist of a number of members, amongst them
Germany, Great Britain, Norway, Denmark and France. To blame the US
alone is wrong, I think, as the bombings initiated by NATO was more or
less a consequence of the failure of the European Community and the UN
not being able to solve the crisis in Kosova by diplomatic means.

- Marie Johansson

--
s.cr.a.m.
PO Box 84