Slobodan Markovic on Sat, 27 Mar 1999 01:49:16 +0100

Re: Syndicate: another message from Sarajevo

>All this just helps your Eutanasia believe me. Better wake up and start
>thinking with cool heads. At least, let's discuss this honestly, all of
>us. Let's not just keep on sending senseless messages of solidarity and
>friendship.

    OK, you won! Tell us what should we do!

    Salute NATO planes and missiles?

    Bless 30.000 NATO soldiers in our country?

    Or take the guns and try to find and kill Slobodan Milosevic?

    Tell us exactly what should we do... wake us up...

    *Really* curious,

            Slobodan Markovic   | http://solair.eunet.yu/~twiddle
            Internodium Project | http://www.internodium.org.yu