scca on Fri, 26 Mar 99 19:47:41 +0100

Syndicate: another message from Sarajevo

Dear friends from Yugoslavia (Dejan, Milica, Branka, all the others),

please WAKE UP! If you are happy with the e-mails of support and
solidarity for you it is very easy to do that. Sitting in "Safe European
Home", especially from G. B., Germany, or France and writing that "we are
going through this with you" is at least hypocricy. Or to start some vain
initiatives which would give you some hollow hopes of not being
abandoned...
All this just helps your Eutanasia believe me. Better wake up and start
thinking with cool heads. At least, let's discuss this honestly, all of
us. Let's not just keep on sending senseless messages of solidarity and
friendship. I also want to stay friends with you, but not in a way that I
sit home eat pop corn, watch a film, take a look at news from time to
time and say "love you my friends in Serbia, it's awful what is happening
to you", or "let's help them, poor things". I've had enough of that on my
own skin, so please just try and wake up and, as I said, the sun will
shine again.

Best regards,

Enes