larisa blazic on Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:35:12 +0100

Syndicate: Re:por

dear Geert, dear syndicate friends,

what should i say to you, while i'm trying to get out
from this country.

all my dear friends,
i couldn't expected this in my wildest dreams.
it is almost ten years of war madness in this country,
and no politician [especially slobodan milosevic]
can not find in dictionary words such as COMMON SENSE,
TOLERANCE & most important PEACE.
we deal with anxieties, fears, frustrations & consequences of living in
the environment where borders & various forms of limitations of a closed
society burden a human being.

i've added links as well as b92help logo, too.
it will be on line soon. keep you posted on that issue.

thanx for info msgs & all love & support.

love lara.