Micz Flor on Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:34:00 +0000

Syndicate: AM radio from vienna tonight!

hi list,

it looks as if we will be able to get 45 minutes on-air, AM 1476 KHz on ORF
tonight, broadcasting from vienna. they told me that the transmitter is
strong enought to be heard in yugoslavia.

that will re-broadcast B92 and additional material.

need to confirm, more later. broadcast will go out every night. spread the
news.

exact data:

time:		22.15 - 23.00
frequency:	AM 1476 KHz
location:	Vienna

yours,

Micz Flor [Content Development - micz@t0.or.at]

=c=o=n=t=a=c=t==================================================
  c/o Public Netbase t0 / Museumsquartier / 1070 Wien / Austria
  t: +43.1.522 1834 / f: +43.1.522 5058
  anonymous mailing list for anonymous kosovo conflict info
  subscribe: mailto:listserver@t0.or.at
  body of the message: subscribe anonymous
  http://www.t0.or.at/~micz/a/
  [a] http://www.t0.or.at        [b] http://www.yourserver.co.uk
  [c] http://www.art-bag.net         [d] http://www.metamute.com
  [q] "There is no administrative production of meaning."