Nina Czegledy on Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:02:13 -0500 (EST)

Syndicate: even in Toronto....

Dear All,

Even in reputedly calm and indifferent Toronto, large Anti-Nato
demonstrations were held last night in front of the dowtown American
embassy. Media filtered news come through hourly on CBC and occupied the TV
news last night. I am listening with growing anxiety to the developments.

The Syndicate postings are extremely valuable in this situation. Thank you
for those who posted and my warmest thoughts and wishes to all of you in
Yugoslavia.

nina czegledy