Eric Kluitenberg on Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:56:23 +0200

Syndicate: At least one clear request for help to independent media in FRY

Dear Syndicalists,

For the support campaign to B92 we need people who are able to translate,
have the time and an e-mail connection they use regularly:

The langauges most in need of now are:

- from English to German

- from English to French

- from Serbian to German and/or French might also be useful (so that we do
not have to translate from translations)

These skills are needed for translations of press releases and breaking
news items.

There is also a need to set up web sites where these items can be made
available in non serbian/english languages
i.e. german, french, spanish

People who can offer these translation skills are more than welcome to
contact us at:  helpB92@xs4all.nl
or get in touch with me directly.

Thanx!

eric