ederic Madre on Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:38:18 +0100

Re: Syndicate: general mobilization announced

At 12:32 25/03/99 +0300, olia lialina wrote:
>They are shouting: Yankee go home!
I believe that they have forgotten where their home is, some yankees.
home is where the heart is, they say. bah!

as a french man I would rather be able to forget that also, sometimes.
"my" country is at war. last night "my" president explained why. I did not understand and I refuse to understand war. I understood only why I did not vote for him. And in fact, I did not vote at all because I knew that the other guy would have explained the same thing at the same time for the same reasons. because of another war, a righteous one. I (still) call it class war.

f.