Inke Arns on Tue, 09 Mar 1999 15:11:57 +0100

Lialina: Re: Syndicate: russian radicals

Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 12:24:43 +0300
From: olia lialina <olialia@teleportacia.org>
Subject: Re: Syndicate: russian radicals

 St.Petersburg radicals wrote:

> > Please, don't prevent the criminal to obtain his punishment here and now.

first, he is not a criminal, he didnt make anything! criminal.concerning
assumption that he offended religious feelings of Art Manege public, it is
simply stupid. Church and secular art its a contradiction in general. All art
works at this exhibition and at any not cleric exhibition must be offensive
for
deep ortodox feelings.  St.Peterburg Neoakademism as well.alexei shulgin
wrote:

> As you might know being religeous (as well as owning a Mercedes 600) is
> very much in fashion among real criminals in Russia. So I wonder if
> Avdei stays alive if he joins their company in a prison.

:) strange argument.
real criminals, especially Merc600 and religious style are not in prisons.
they
are mostly *here*, so following your logic prison is the most safe place for
Avdei Ter-Oganian.

No, the problem is that its very easy to put into prison a person who did
nothing, but  those who kill and  plunder can  feel no danger here.