Jaka Zeleznikar on Wed, 15 Nov 1998 15:52:20 +0000

Syndicate: net art and theory links

Dear syndicalist!

I would really appreciate it if you could send me the URL of
your:
- cyber (hypertext) literature projects
- net art projects
- theory of computer art

If it's not too much trouble it would be very nice if you
could include short
description (or statement, or something similar) of the
project. Please try
to be as short as possible (few sentences), use English
language and
Slovene if you know it (Igor, Vuk, Marko, Teo, somebody
else?).

(If you have some information about cyber literature (like
URL of on line
literature magazines or mailing lists, ...) I would
appreciate if you send me
this data also.)

WHERE TO SEND DATA?
Please send data to:
jaka.zeleznikar@kiss.uni-lj.si
mailto:jaka.zeleznikar@kiss.uni-lj.si

WHY DO I NEED THIS?
I'm one of the editors of slovene literature magazine called
LITERATURA.
It's published in Slovene language only, but the magazine is
now going
on line and soon there will be some parts translated into
English.

Magazine covers poetry, fiction and theory of literature. By
going on line
it will cover also hypertexts literature and theory and also
there will
be part about net/web art (computer art).

In on line part of the magazine will be a page with links to
hypertext
literature projects and to other net art projects and also
to the
theory of net art/ computer art.

Best regards and thanks in advance
Jaka