---- on Tue, 10 Mar 98 13:02:09 +0000

Syndicate: gran syn /htba correction

Please amend the HULL Date = opening 29th May

thanks

Gillian Dyson
Project Manager

>GRANULAR-SYNTHESIS now at:
>http://thing.at/granular-synthesis/
>new website with information, pictures & samples!
>
>AND:
>
>Our latest production
>     N o i s e g a t e   M 6
>           is on tour now.
>
>After the first station in Austria, it will be in France:
>
>Opening in Creteil (F):        13.3.        (THIS FRIDAY!)
>
>Further stations in Europe are:
>Maubeuge (F)        opening 27.3.
>Hull (UK)               opening 29.3
>Amsterdam (NL)    Sep.
>Hannover (BRD)    Dec.
>
>Other events coming up:
>The second part of the AREAL series will take place in St.Veit (A) in July.
>Modell5 will be performed in Lisboa (P) in July.
>POL will be released in Liverpool (UK) in September.
>
>for detailed information please visit our website:
>
>http://thing.at/granular-synthesis/
>

>GRANULAR-SYNTHESIS

Hull Time Based Arts
8 Posterngate
HULL
England
HU1 2JN

Telephone 0(44)1482 216446
Fax 0(44)1482 589952
Avidlab 0(44)1482 586340

htba@htba.demon.co.uk

OUT OF TIME - new publication on the work of HTBA -  OUT NOW.
artists include: Susan Collins, Heath Bunting, Jason Bowman, Alistair
McLennan, Guillermo Gomez - Pene, Granular Synthesis, Ann Whitehurst , et
al...
Contact HTBA for details and advance orders