rasa on Tue, 02 Dec 1997 15:36:45 +0200

Syndicate: net.audio/radio (XCHANGE) maillinglist has started!

(XCHANGE)

We are happy to announce - net.audio/radio (Xchange) mailing list has
started!
if you are interested - welcome to subscribe!

below you can find more info about alternative net.broadcasters network
project and how to subscribe to the Xchange mailinglist,

You are very welcome to join to the Net.Audio Network -

best wishes,
rasa smite, raitis smits, janis garancs
e-lab/ozone/riga.2.dec.1997

 |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |
(a) (c) (o) (u) (s) (t) (i) (c) ( ) (s) (p) (a) (c) (e)
 |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |

net.audio (Xchange) network
A C O U S T I C . S P A C E
<http://xchange.re-lab.net>

(x) for alternative non-commercial internet broadcasters and
individual audio content providers
(x) on exchange and linking-up of audio content within the net.space
(x) developing towards a net.audio network community

(XCHANGE) MAILING LIST - information&communication channel

for:

(x) announcements
about new audio/radio links & live-streams,
live-broadcasting time-tables, net.audio projects, events, etc.

(x) discussions
about radio development in the internet
information exchange and research on using different softwares
for real time broadcasting & audio archiving in the net

(x) publishing
the texts:
about net.audio/radio and not only, - poetry, short abstracts,
songs, pictures, proposals, suggestions, etc. are very welcome!) -

(x) collaboration
with other co-mailinglists:
weekly-monthly editions (info about new audio & radio links (URLs + brief
description), events, texts) will be published in other mailinglists and in
Xchange web-site:

net.audio (Xchange) network
A C O U S T I C . S P A C E
<http://xchange.re-lab.net>

(x) for alternative non-commercial internet broadcasters and
individual audio content providers
(x) on exchange and linking-up of audio content within the net.space
(x) developing towards a net.audio network community

If you want to SUBSCRIBE to the XCHANGE mailing list:

send a message to <Majordomo@re-lab.net> with the following

     subscribe xchange your@email.adddress