Davic Aleksandar on Fri, 25 Jul 1997 09:07:41 +0100

Syndicate: support for local radio Novi Sad

dear all

on tuesday, july 29, at 6 p.m. will be organized a protest action in novi
sad, yugoslavia. the subject is SUPPORT and SUBSCRIBING THE PETTITION for
local radio station. government does not wish to give to local independent
radio a free channel, so they can not start with their work. all messages
with support are very welcome. till the saturday,july, 26, we shall receive
all messages by e-mail on my e-mail address. i hope radio will find free
e-mail address till then for themselves. thanks for help. WE NEED FREE
LOCAL RADIO

branka

PS- send messages on: branka-m@usa.net