Ainars Pudans on Mon, 6 Jan 1997 05:38:50 +0000

Information needed

Hello,

Happy New Year!
I am in a very awkward situation. A friend of mine who is a musician
suggested to contact you a little while ago. Since I have been extrimely
busy traveling I have lost that little peace of paper with information about
your organization and all I found is your email address. It is impossible in
these days filled with piles of information to memorize everything. Besides,
to figure out somthing knowing only email address is impossible either.
So, please forgive me for such unusual intro but I really would appreciate
you reply to it. What do you do?

Sincerely

Ainars Pudans
Manager/Producer of the Latvian National Symphony Orchestra