clement Thomas - pavu.com on Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:44:29 +0200

Re: [Syndicate] Fwd: change it!

Claudia Westermann a *crit :

> >Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:28:13 +0200
> >To: epistolaris@freemail.hu, media@ezaic.de
> >From: Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>
> >Subject: change it!
> >Cc: inke@snafu.de
> >
> >if you do not correct the mistakes and pretensions in the info-file of the
> >syndicate-zombie-list immediately i will ask the sysops at anart.no to
> >switch off the list; i demanded this several months ago and you promised to
> >change this.
> >-a

hi all.

zombie to be awaken soon If i'm informed correctly.

so, about milkshake and pretensions in the infoFile, i'm not au courant, but I
do not remember that Syndicate did sink - did it? - !
I remember that it has been deserted by the previous admin board.

Syndicate is still alive.

Please andreas, tell us more about this text you want Syndicate to trash.
It will be a pleasure for me personnaly to rip it off my weasel flesh.
[ I mean that i will re-write it a most acurate way ]

Did I forget Syndicate was in your hands for so long time, and did I say
nothing ?
Un oubli de ma part, n'en doutez pas.

Cross Swording welcome andreas andreassito.

I CC to Atle E.Barclay @t anart.no
He will love to read this.

I CC to spectre - they have to know too.
[ sorry for crossposting, noise, wooden tongue, flatten bags, self-promotion,
perfect police, ass licking, insults, and my beloved country ]

-- for syndicate strenghten admin board,
cl?ment Thomas
-/ stop yello ! keep rire ! /-

> actually I thought we changed it...
>
> Clement ? did you change the second file ?
> there are two, I think... I changed one.

I did not notice this last will of andreas, but we can take care of this
following his desire if he express it clearly.
what perfume for your milkshake dear Claudia ?

> But maybe the changed text is not changed enough ?
>
> I am really not so sure what kind of problem we have here.

une crise d'urticaire conceptuel ?

> But in any case, I am sure anyone in Norway would be very
> pleased to hear from you Andreas.

I'm sure they will enjoy.