furtherfield on Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:45:23 +0000

Syndicate: Anaplasty

Anaplasty

anaplasty is the suppozed self

weaving continuously

changing

conforming to the temporal non-static process

mutation is not mutilation

it is re-invention - new cells retrace the old

the body before, no more

recycled is the frame we think we knew

body flesh tone - transmaterialized

atom based shifters cause the transfer

we exist and move

yet inners change the inside of us

a constant fluxuation creates a no choice integration

an emigration of psycho-place, no place no space

the body is a dipper

and others dip into that place all the time

my body is a place

it exists as a memory trace

recognition is subsumed by the mediation

now we have no place, no trace no place

plasma gushes - keeping the vessel in motion

breathing the intake, no fake

yet the mind is a liar, and so is mediation

a perpetual constant integration

amalgamation of familiars inform us

objects guide us, just like information

we lap up the haze, yes we graze, oxen munching

placid in opious conformity, no choice just a voice

lost in subsume, it consumes the voice

emotion is our freedom, formalism is our sanity

emotion is our vanity, logic is a standard

my fingers reach out there

but are still connected to me, and I see

what the world wants me to see

sucking the metaphorical glaze, it's juicy and sweet

and we always want more - hungry little children

chewing on the cud

I eat the world as it eats me

my defines are blurred by the (ex) - external

what was once seen as external, now all of me

so now I cannot see me, for I am out there

and we all share this continuum, maelstrom of informity

and the enormity of the larger thing which we are of

we are the world, we are the world, we are the world    ?
97-m.garrett