integer on Mon, 27 Aug 2001 06:00:56 +0200 (CEST)

Re: Syndicate: [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ .uk flight maneuvers

>I figured out what your problem is --

whatever the brain looks at is really about 20%
of signals from the outside world and 80% of old templates, filters, memories and beliefs
about the world.

>trotskyite you only know how to attaack
>or stand in  judgment of others and because their ideals permit you to do so you
>think we are shit -- you are the root and branch of authoritarianism and as such
>you are a piece of shit that should be flushed I for one will no longer
>tolerate you -- the list is  yours you can berate  yourself from now on in that
>I hope others will boycott your syndicate

one is chained by one's hopes

nn

ps. i have thus far tolerated 3 hate emails from you addressed to my personal address.
    stop.  direct your missives publicly.