furtherfield on Sat, 25 Aug 2001 23:57:56 +0000

Re: Syndicate: OPINIONS NEEDED !!!!

yeah - I suppose your right - Sheesh!

The problem is that the one's who took over have probably got some idea of
what to call the list - a lot of users though were quite happy with what it
was, as it was ( I know that is the past now, oh well).

And now Inke, Andreas and Chris are of course playing their only ace card
left and leaving it to the users...mmm And that is fair enough really. Hats
off to them.

Let's call it Frontline - it just feels like that at present.
It has a kind of urgency to it...

marc garrett