Claudia Westermann on Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:51:58 +0200

Syndicate: mixed [ot] and something else

Dear all,

1) I was wondering, if any of you was at the mediaforum in Moskow recently.
Some reports?
could also discuss the video-work of mine (I am anyway my hardest
crit...oops.. ..could be not true either) or explain the physical modelling
software on which it is based... ..I thought, it is maybe a little
artificial.. this thinking of models and representation and concepts of
reality is probably sign of a little overeducation... or
West?                                         (dear, this is one for me. +)

2) anybody of you in charge of organization of medi@terra in one of the
Eastern countries? ...lack of information on my side.. ..curious

3) some nice and gentle German public authorities explained to me today,
that they were really a lot interested in financing travels to
Video-Film-Festivals, that show a work of mine. I should only tell them 6
months in advance.  ......thanks... ...so if anybody of you plan
Video-Film-Festivals that select video works six months in advance, please
tell me. I would really appreciate it, and I hope it is very far away from
where I am.

4) I learned today that German State and industrie need a little bit
funding by artists.
I guess I will set up a web site: German Artist funds for German State and
industrie
any other State may apply too
If V2 would sell a bit more of CD's of German artists (just an idea), we
could get into the situation that the Dutch State artist fund funds the
German State funded by artists. ...nice

5) I set up some new e-mail account.
Any further personal blaming to me regarding a suggestion I made a few days
ago:

'....actually I wanted to suggest, if it is possible, to install the list
that way, that some of the boring jobs for the list can be done by more
than two.. ...maybe switching weekly. I have no idea, if this is realistic,
but if it is, than I am sure that there will be some more people also, who
would do that job from time to time. I volunteer hereby....'

should be sended to this account: blaming@ezaic.de

6) regarding my level of irony (which seems to be a part of my basis for
living), I installed one more account:
irony@ezaic.de   ..any support and forwarding of irony is very welcome and
will be appreciated.

Claudia