Steev Hise on Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:39:05 -0700 (PDT)

Re: Syndicate: [OT?] the case of iNNteger

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 found integer@www.god-emil.dk writing:

->>but i've heard from a few people that i trust of other
->measures, such as extra fees levied against certain
->people, etc.
->
->.usa citizens incur a tariff of $9.55

ah, thank you for this admission. And what of Austrians?

->>->2 - there aren't any nato.0+55 users.
->>
->>Could you explain what you mean by this?
->
->I am suggesting I mean human beings value being understood.

Judging from most of your online public speech (including
most of the rest of your reply to me, as quoted below), you
seem to not be amongst those.  (I'm eager for you to prove
me wrong on this point.)

->Dali ste slobodni +?

->Gdje pristajemo +?
->
->Kad iduci odlazi +?

->Tko igra glavnu ulogu +?

Sorry, I regret to inform you that i don't know this
language. Since the lingua franca on this list seems to
usually be English, and if you do value being understood,
why not try your reply again, in English?  I'm confident
that things would move further.

But if you don't value being understood, I conclude that my
proposal will die on the vine, with no chance to sprout
leaves, not to mention petals. If that's what you decide,
then so be it.

best,

smh

Steev Hise, Head Chump
steev@detritus.net	   http://detritus.net/steev
*Recycled Culture: detritus.net
*Record Store: southtothefuture.com
*Progressive radio sketches: radioluchalibre.com
*Watching power flow: capitalletters.detritus.net
*Democratic sound collage generator: soundbakery.detritus.net
                     *** sig almost over ***