Anna Balint on Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:34:27 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: administration

dear list,
there have been many suggestions concerning administration,
I received a lot of encouragement as well. Because many
people grasped their wish for less postings, I would draw a
line between  a digest-only list (posting to announcer@ and
sending them out) and a syndicate platform for discussions,
a raw list. When about the raw list I would rather go in
the direction of Saul Albert, even if that takes more time:
more participation in the moderation, finding ways for
rating postings and trying to set up  smart moderator for
everyone.
There has been a nice proposal from Atle Barcley to take
the list on a server in his environment at anart.no. I have
no objections to move syndicate there, I specially
appreciate the help offered in technical co-administration.
greetings,
Anna Balint