integer on Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:43:35 +0200 (CEST)

Re: Syndicate: bureau automation

>yes, i'd think also that at least the locus of control would want to be on
>the client side. nn's idea of a more theatrical interface is interesting
>aesthetically, and i'm always interested in experimental interfaces as art
>in any case. i suspect some readers will prefer a more traditional
>interface though for mailreading, so that option should also remain in
>place.

biensur. some people like being undressed.
some people like being undressed. [there is a difference. the latter is a process]

+ work = play.

comme ca.

        Personal development and growth are part of individualisation, and likewise this is a multilevel
        and multidimensional way of life, and not a sequential one - applicable to those generations who
        have conducted their studies in industrial society. The principle here is not simply to study
        full time - it is to study. live. work. + travel simultaneously and multidimensionally. (Tella 1995)

>in any case, the devil is in the details,

         The DEVIL: What is the use of knowing?

         DON JUAN:  Why, to be able to choose the line of greatest advantage instead of yielding in the
                    direction of least resistance. The philosopher is Nature's pilot.
                    And there you have our difference: to be in HELL is to drift. to be in HEAVEN is to steer.

         some 01:   Although I dream of flying my dream also is a dream of peace.

         NN:        LETS STEER!!!!!!!

>> but, to sum it up, I believe that such software would not be able to
>> replace the useful and, dare I say, homey feel of a traditional
>> mailing list running on vintage majordomo with people directly out
>> there.
>>

>yep, i'd go for having both available.

the homey feel one = the m9ndfzzp 1 undressed +?

en tout cas personally am in accord with m@
scroll the internet. this way people will respond
2 data that wasnt actually transmitted
in the same way that ...  [_and this way one may email oneself + _enjoy it ***
                           nn squints. now extrapolating this into .bio ....**]

80 percent of what any LGN cell listens to comes not from the retina, but from the dense
interconnectedness of other regions of the brain. The encounter of these two ensembles
of neuronal activity is one moment in the emergence of a new coherent configuration.
Other partners, such as the superior colliculus, or the corollary discharge of neurons that
control eye movements play an equally active role.

Thus the behavior of the whole system resembles a cocktail party conversation much more
than a chain of command. In other words, whatever the brain looks at is really about 20%
of signals from the outside world and 80% of old templates, filters, memories and beliefs
about the world. This is an uniform principle throughout the brain.

so julie - you are 80 percent aggravated with julie. 20 percent aggravated with nn.

nn smiles + open 01 parachute

godel says: i am coming 2. [but this is only half the story]

**     01 symfonie :

                  242.mrna - is not a konduktor that with a bzzp.tzzt - wave of the baton ensures each instrument
                  enters the symphony at the proper time - nein + nein.

                  242.mrna - is not a classroom with its rows of desks and one teacher serf komponent
                  (the synchroniser of the action) speaking at the front of a room - nein + nein.

                  242.mrna - is an  asexual ultra sanitary bio + pollination system.

                  as the communists stated + darwin verified :
                  komarad lovers - for your healths sake - pollinate freely. _\-

                  paranteza :

                          - konsider :

                            kompeting in small groups produces a large advantage for sexual populations
                            both in mean fitness + resisting invasion by asexual lineages.

                            +

                            the korporat fascist evolution
                            which is the very very verdi verdi verdi + lovely revoluzie life forms presently are living.

                            =

                            very very verdi verdi verdi + lovely ->  membank.org/0002/0002.html [>]
                            it = dze ultra zeit 4 females to produce only female output.

                          - konsider :

                            sexual populations are protekted from invasion by asexual populations
                            when their population density is kept low enough to allow many food items
                            to be konsumed by only one adult.

                            +

                            6 bil humans `inhabit` this planeta.

                            =

                            very very verdi verdi verdi + lovely ->  membank.org/0002/0002.html [>]
                            it = dze ultra zeit 2 eliminate the 2 fold kost of sex.
                            it = dze ultra zeit to eliminate the ultra high kost of males.

                            dze ekonomie = driven by females + dze very young. en route.

              paranteza kloze :

*** at very least we shall become acquainted with our impetus for socializing.
    i predict [mag ik +?] - because it is the only way we `know` how to unlearn.
    ie. we n!!!!!!!d the white heat of oxytocin.

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!