integer on Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:15:02 +0200 (CEST)

smart.moderator. etc - part.02

Claudia Westermann <media@ezaic.de>

>Dear Anna and all, who ever is still on the list,

goethe juzt zubzkr!bd
he sa!z: our l!nkx are komplex + autographd

>(I just got so much used to listening.. ..too bad...)

so you are an astronaut of the mind +?

m.m.bakht!n uantz 2 zkratch ur surface. [u knou l!ke an wound]

bakht!n: 2 plant 1 flower.

>actually I wanted to suggest, if it is possible, to install the list that
>way, that some of the boring jobs for the list can be done by more than
>two.. ...maybe switching weekly.

yes. kontinued ... below

>I am definitely not East European and
>even I think that still I do not have the slightest idea of it really
>means).

it is good to be a border dissolvant.

>Well, I still think, that there is a lot to communicate and that it
>has some value, that there are people with different backgrounds on the list.

nobody knows who written for nobody knows who and who found it and where nobody knows.

>Well, why not asking NN to write a small program (maybe to be used with an
>open source mailer) to filter NN?

life says: sealing NN is my job!!!!

>I guess if she does it herself it could become a very amusing, nicely
>complex not at all linear tool, sometimes even surprisingly working the way
>it is expected. Maybe we suggest, that the program should work almost like
>expected.

life says:  work is my job. play please. i like to watch you play.
            if only i could be given life

altzo. as an addition to the smart.moderator etc system described in the prev email.

it could operate as 01 `game`. [games arent quite the same as play +?]
ou 01 theatre.

you had written "jobs for the list can be done by more than
two.. ...maybe switching weekly"

those who wish to do so - could do so - and they would be gifted
with an amount of `life energie`.

likewise those that contribute in other ways - eg. `by planting flowers`
[bakht!n: i would love to]

see. so those that `plant flowers` would also beget `life energie`

i.e. there would be administrators. cyberbotanists [zmak]
dancers [what do they do +?]. thieves + scoundrels. travelers + adventurers.

one would of course taste from any or all jars.

new occupations would be lifed and perhaps some occupations would be translated
[ie. evolve - death does not part]

those that do nothing would ... be translated +?

as you can see it is eusocial.

- so perhaps one of the super.integrator personages would like to
synthesize 01 projekt outline + we submit it to v2 for funding.

oke +?

now ___...

an asteroid has landed in the garden. it is growing dinosaurs.
pardon me while i shovel it away with a teaspoon.

[nn.s way of saying pardon me while i find neu territories. + 1001 smiles]

as you know adventures are a sign of inkompetence.

nn. simply.

>I doubt, that money and connection speed are the only reasons, for a desire
>of server side filtering. That desire is connected to a feeling of being
>private when reading mail in front of a computer, I guess. In private
>spaces people try to reduce dynamic selection to a minimum. Maybe then it
>seems to be home ....?

or maybe people unsubscribe when people are unhappy.
people at times unsubscribe from everything.

perhaps the program discussed above could become unhappy aussi.