anna balint on Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:13:31 +0200

RE: administration Syndicate: Jaka Zeleznikar: _censorship, syndicate & nn

Dear Inke Arns, Andreas Broeckmann and Chris Byrne,
it is a pity if you leave down the list in a crisis situation, and you don't
want to manage it anymore. I'm sorry to see this happening, please feel free
to come back any time.
Since the list was abandoned in a panic, the decision was taken behind the
curtains, and as far as I understand from  the undirect notification below
that I was requested to take over administration of the list, first I would
like to ask everybody how to access the administration mail.
My email address is epistolaris@freemail.hu, i would have adopted the
integer identity only
in the case integer would have remained banned from the list. In hope to
establish a network of trust, i introduce myself, and I ask integer as well,
to do so, unmask as far as possible, and declare wheter s/he would like to
take part in the syndicate administration. Is there anybody else who would
like to share this task?
I am a medievalist, i write my PhD about fantastic travels in the Middle
Ages.
Meanwhile, I am very interested in contemporary art and media culture, I am
currently busy with setting up an audio-visual communication academy in
Cluj-Kolozsvar, Romania. I was curating for some years the Artpool
Archives - one of the biggest mail art, fluxus, SI, performance, and media
art archives in the world.
I was a co-organizer of the Metaforum conference series about media culture
in Budapest, 1994-1996.
I currently work with Istvan Kantor, founder of neoism movement, performance
and media artist based in Canada. We try to set up the Machine Age
Foundation in Budapest.
I subscribed to Syndicate since early times, for that Artpool was there at
the founding meeting of the Syndicate mailing list. I have attended the
Kassel Hybrid Workspace and the Budapest Syndicate meetings, i know some of
you personally.
I am deeply upset that no discussions were going on the list, not much
common topics,
meanwhile the one trying to bring up questions in his or her own way
suffered of restrictions.
I would like to ask Amy Alexander whether he could write filtering software
on request to provide people with an efficient tool to validate their
preference.
The others please feel free to post announcements, commentaries, questions,
idea on the list.
greetings,
Anna Balint

Zitiere shareartware@netscape.net:

> i appologise, specialy to Inke/ administrator. the server i use for
> e-mail have serious problems so i had to s*bscribe as
> shareartware@netscape.net

don't apologize, and redirect any administration requests to Anna Balint
<integer@freemail.hu> or directly to <integer@www.god-emil.dk>.

Have fun. Sincerely.