Syndicate admin on Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:29:08 +0200 (CEST)

Re: Syndicate: Jaka Zeleznikar: _NN - what happend?

----- Forwarded message from syndicate-owner@eg-r.isp-eg.de -----
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:30:36 +0200
From: syndicate-owner@eg-r.isp-eg.de
Subject: BOUNCE syndicate@eg-r.isp-eg.de:     Admin request of type /\buns\w*b/i
at line 7
To: syndicate@v2.nl

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:34:07 +0200
From: Andrej Tisma <aart@EUnet.yu>
To: syndicate@eg-r.isp-eg.de
Subject: Re: Syndicate: Jaka Zeleznikar: _NN - what happend?

Inke Arns wrote:
>i am not ready to administrate a mailing list which is called >"[integer],
>formerly known as Syndicate".

Now I think you are administrating the Corporate Fascist! list.
Are you satisfied now?
If you and Andreas think you will feel better after uns*bscribing me
from this list too, just do it. From now on you don't have my moral
confidence. I think it is the best for you to leave on this list just
the Soros Swastika worshiping people and exchange your stupid corporate
info with each other.

----- End forwarded message -----