Inke Arns on Sun, 12 Aug 2001 13:06:25 +0200

Re: Syndicate: for wbmaster

Dear Jaka,

At 19:23 11.08.01 +0200, you wrote:
>i looked at Syndicate archive and there are several files with 'wrong'
>file permissions so you get something like that:
>
>Forbidden
>You don't have permission to access /mail/v2east/1999/Mar/0026.html on
>this server.

this is correct. the syndicate archive does not allow access to the
postings between march 1999 until may or june 1999 because of the then
ongoing NATO bombings. we decided to disable access to these postings (btw:
we decided upon this collectively) in order to protect the originators of
certain postings.

perhaps we should discuss about whether to re-open the archive in its
entirety?

best wishes,
inke

- http://www.v2.nl/~arns/