Julie on Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:29:43 -0700

Re: Syndicate: [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

I'm in agreement with Inke. Embracing freedom of expression does not mean
allowing one's space to be controlled by one dominant personality. (This
was the lesson learned the hard way by many radical groups in the '70s, and
contributed to their decline.) How is this so different from corporate
control?

The life is being sucked out of the list by NN's constant posts and the

Julie Blankenship