integer on Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:06:38 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: Re: fLOW 2.0 released!

>Dear friends!

i uant 2 rustl ur leaves!!!!!

>A new version of Karlheinz Essl's legendary

   nice tr!        zn!!!!!!z        eating.dressing.drinking.sleeping

can see that nn has aktivated the entrepreneur spirit in the .gov infanterie daaaaaa.
$15 +?

zn!!!!!sz

>ambient sound scape

ambient .bioscape

l!ke ur fun! face +?

take ur zpektaklz off. ! uant 2 z u.

   - 11.jpg
   - .zn!!!!!sz.

>generator fLOW has just been released. Please find more information,
>screenshots and download locations at:
>
>        http://www.essl.at
>

>About

If the art of storytelling has become rare, the
dissemination of information has had a decisive share in this state of
affairs.  Every morning brings us the news of the globe, and yet we are
poor in noteworthy stories.  This is because no event any longer comes
to us without already being shot through with explanation....it is half
the art of storytelling to keep a story free from explanation as one
reproduces it.  The most extraordinary things, marvelous things, are
related with the greatest accuracy, but the psychological connection of
the events is not forced on the reader.  It is left up to him to
interpret things the way he understands them, and thus the narrative
achieves an amplitude that information lacks.

>fLOW is a DSP computer program running on Apple Macintosh G3
>machines. It generates an ever-changing and never repeating
>soundscape in real time that fills the space with flooding sounds
>that resemble - metaphorically - the timbres of water, fire, earth,
>and air. The new version fLOW 2.0 is released under the shareware
>license. It allows registered users to include their own sound
>material and to record the output to disk.
>

>What's new?

boredom is the dream bird that hatches the egg of
experience

>* Completely rewritten user interface

n*

*n

n*

>* Improved audio engine
>* New sound effects included
>* Numerous enhancements and bug fixes

human!tar!an ass!ztenza

! = travel!ng 2 dze zpektakl !n 01 ambulanza!!!!!
kom!ng +?

>* Registered users can include their own sound material

traces of the storyteller cling to the story the way the handprints of
the potter cling to the clay vessel.

l!ke ur fun! face +?
do u enjo! uear!ng propulz!v u!zkerz +?

>* Registered users can record the output to disk

let me register your genes and rekord their output!!!!!!

>System requirements

sol+la. realtime streaming dna port[z] +?
je ne sa!z paz.

http://www.ggttctttat.com/depleted.uranium.internet.genome.sequencing/

>* Apple PowerPC G3 with at least 16 MB of free RAM
>* MacOS 8.6 or better (9.1 recommended)
>

>Enjoy!

plz b ku!k a +?
! = hav uork 2 do + l!f 4rmz 2 z.