integer on Fri, 3 Aug 2001 16:40:13 +0200 (CEST)

???

>Project title: I n v a s i a   (I n v a s i a n)

>Evadarea is the name of the international project
>launched by [KSA:K], Center for
>Contemporary Art, Chisinau,

je conna!z deja

>in collaboration with

zmaker-proof lipstik +?

>the Museum of Archeology and Ethnography of Republic of Moldova in 2001.
>The incursions of the Golden Horde

                       Golden Horde = zmaker-proof lipstik ekzkluz!vl! ut!l!zez

>over the Eurasia continent back in the Middle Ages,
>served as source of inspiration in conceiving this event.

Golden Horde = NATO da +?

>The Invasion

increased the viscosity of model.citizenz
[and ov zmaker-proof lipstik]

>is intended as
>a cultural dialogue project involving artists, cultural producers and theoreticians

                                       [in 1 word - deleterious mutations          ]

>from countries, which were affected by the Golden Horde's invasions.

je conna!z deja             [they wrote their story in my dna. you wish 2 read it +?]

>Up to ten participants from Mongolia, Far East Russia, former republics of the Soviet
>Middle Asia, Eastern and Central Europe are invited to work together in Moldova.
>
>Locations:
>
>1. Orheiul Vechi

je conna!z deja

>(archeological site, near village Trebujeni, Orhei county),
>2. Museum of Archeology and Ethnography, 35,
>Banulecu Bodoni

          bodoni = 01 monz!eur gras da +?

>Organizer:
>
>Curator: Stefan Rusu,
>Associate Curator: Octavian Esanu,
>KSA:K, Centrul pentru Arta Contemporana,

cest fasc!nant

nn