integer on Sun, 29 Jul 2001 02:25:02 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: \/\

  01 fm okz!dent kr!!ket t!ped

  speak ?connecting everything to everything else:
         flexible system for remote collaboration?

  right: see you in 01 million years kr!!!!ket

  01 korporat.kouard t!ped:

  speak ?so no i am not lying?

  right: persuade me of the necessity of freeing my self ___...
         when everything which is beautiful is un true ___...

  http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/filmz/15079881.mov
  http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/filmz/15079881.kome.ca.jpg

nn - on 01 hotel terrace. bemused by the double eye spektakle - stupefying inanity - vraiment.