Yukihiko Yoshida on Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:13:40 +0900

Syndicate: Contemporary Italian Art and Culture

Hello list ----

I am looking for mailing list and website for contemporary
 Italian art and culture.
I used to learn Italian before.
But I would like to keep study Italian.

If anyone knows,please let me know.

Yukihiko YOSHIDA

Petition:Martha Graham is still in danger/ (Japanese)
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/graham.html

3 Elements of the world:   Joy / Fun / Love
--Yuk;-)iko YOSHIDA
Yukihiko YOSHIDA
Artist/Systems Humanist/Generalist
<.org>
Keio University,Graduate School for Media and Governance
Japanese Society for Dance Research
World Dance Alliance

Project Xanadu : working as an assistant

<Personal Projects:>
The moderator of Dance Mailing List:
       <http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/danceml.html>
Xanalogical Artists Society -- We Fight on ! --
e-mail address : yukihiko@sfc.keio.ac.jp
                 yukihiko@xanadu.net
webpage: http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/
closest fax number: <:none>
current BGM:<Can't take my eyes off you/BoysTownGang>
Travel Path:<none>
currnet physical location:<tokio,kanagawa,fujisawa>
current physical status: < fine >
Citizen of World
a young master like Jedi
PGP Key <finger yukihiko@sfc.keio.ac.jp>